Price Protection... Or not..??

Roxxy4me

Just a quick question... I noticed today that there is a decent sale going on on the Carnival website. I want to submit a Price Protection form as I would get $70 in OBC. However, I can't remember the sale or promotion I originally booked under. The site suggests referring the original booking e-mail. Which I have done, but I don't see where it says which promotion I booked under.

This is the only "terms & conditions" foot note I can find referring to my 'offer': 2) A valid past guest number is required from at least one person in each stateroom to book this offer. Offer is capacity controlled and category restrictions and exclusions apply. Rates may vary by ship, stateroom type and sail date. Changes made to the reservation may result in the assessment of cancellation penalties or service fees. Category restrictions and exclusions apply. Cancellation penalties apply. Subsequent upgrades in lieu of price protection will no longer be offered.

Any ideas on how to find out which promotion I booked under.. And if I'd be eligible for the price protection? Or, should I just submit the form and go on a hope and a prayer?! Lol!! :p

Thanks ya'll for the information! Just as an update.. Since I was unable to call right away, I just filled out a form. I got a denial back within two hours. By then, I was on a lunch break and was able to call. The first lady I called explained that I had not booked under ES, but a different promotion. She was very nice, even though she was telling me information that I didn't want to hear! I asked if I could just switch promos and she said "No", but offered me an upgrade (which I was inclined to deny as we would lose our awesome location). I thanked her for explaining and got off the phone. Afterwards, I called DH and told him what happened. He suggested that we just take the upgrade. So, once again.. I called.. this second lady confirmed that I couldn't get the price protection... but then offered to just change my promotion code to the newest one; completely bypassing the need for the Price Protection form! So, ultimately, I got my $70 OBC and kept my room! Moral of the story.. never hurts to call and ask... and... two different Carnival reps give two different answers!