Professional photo for group of 13

L&J

Is it possible to get a family photo at the photo stations that are set up before/after dinner? I don't want to have to book a private session (I assume there's a cost?) but we'd really like a nice color-coordinated group picture because we've never done it. I don't want to hold up the line, but it's likely quicker than our 4 families going separately anyway. Has anyone done this?

Is it possible to get a family photo at the photo stations that are set up before/after dinner? I don't want to have to book a private session (I assume there's a cost?) but we'd really like a nice color-coordinated group picture because we've never done it. I don't want to hold up the line, but it's likely quicker than our 4 families going separately anyway. Has anyone done this?

We've done it with 10 people no problem..very nice pictures! :D

We had 11, just walked up on formal night to a backdrop we liked, the photographer took his time and we got great pictures. The only problem we had was the group included 3 couples, 4 kids and one grandmother. My husband is 20 years older than me so the photographer wanted to put my husband with my friends mother as the center of the picture.

We do it all the time. The atrium stairs seem to be very popular with large groups. One cruise the photog got us in order than ran away. He appeared on the next floor and took our pic from above.

Depending on the photographer and the backdrop; your group may be too large for it to come out. Our picture came out great; but it's really JUST the 13 of us - no room for a backdrop.

The best place for a LARGE group is the "grand staircase" in the Atrium. I've got a GREAT one from there. We did ours just after dinner on the first Formal Night. We happened to be in that dining room, we had ATD which put us right there. We did this on the Dream, and also did 11 on the staircase on the Liberty the year before.

Good luck and hope you pic comes out great!

Thanks everyone. I didn't think of the staircase. Good idea! A plain colored backdrop or sky/sunset would probably look better than a busy backdrop that'd get covered up anyway. Does anyone want to post examples?

Hi,

We had 18 or 19 in our group and had one taken on the grand staircase and then arranged for a photographer to meet us on the top deck for a private session to take pictures. No add'l cost and we bought the pics. a jump pic of the 10 grandkids and others.

Hi,

We had 18 or 19 in our group and had one taken on the grand staircase and then arranged for a photographer to meet us on the top deck for a private session to take pictures. No add'l cost and we bought the pics. a jump pic of the 10 grandkids and others.

How did you arrange this? And how long was the photo session?

I wish I could figure out how to upload pictures. We had a family picture taken on both the Liberty and the Legend. Our family was 24 and 27 people. We asked the photographer on the stairway early in the evening and both times we were told to simply get in line when we were ready. They took atleast 10 pictures each time and they were fantastic. So professional!! We never felt rushed. Each family member was able to purchase thei favorite picture.