I haven't seen this asked before

carmel

Meaning you just push a button for wake-up call and it asked you to enter a time/am or pm ....that kind of thing?

Thanks!

Yep. But ordering room service is great as well. They will call you when it is leaving to tell you it is on the way. We loved that wake up call. Coffee on the verandah watching the sun come up.

It's easy to use the wake-up call on your phone. Just remember though if you take a nap, you need to go on a 24 hour clock. Otherwise, if you set the wake up for 6, it will be 6AM. I agree with the room service. It sure is a wake up call at times.

Katie

Yep. But ordering room service is great as well. They will call you when it is leaving to tell you it is on the way. We loved that wake up call. Coffee on the verandah watching the sun come up.
totally agree!!!that's the best wake up call of all:) :) .....

When I was on Explorer a few years back I did not realise that you could order room service (well free that is). Hubby tended to stay in bed and I was up raring to go so I went up to the Windjammer grabbed a big plate and put 2 orange juices and tea on it and brought it back to the cabin. When I go in June next year I will probably order room service to deliver a large pot of tea every morning but no food. Cant really eat until about mid day but to be woken up whilst on holiday with a pot of tea, bliss!!!!!

I order room service for my wake up call, at least coffee and juice. I have also found that I don't eat as much at breakfast if I get room service, this leaves room for extra dessert at lunch or dinner. For some strange reason there's no desert at breakfast

Archived