Jeruselum and Haifa tours

mikncin0

My husband and I and another couple are cruising on Celebrity Constellation Oct 25-Nov 5th starting in Istanbul and ending in Rome. We are looking to go on a private tour in Haifa and Jeruselum we have a company we would like to use, but if we have another couple the price will go down. Just wondering if anyone out there would be interested. If so you can email me at cindyloohoo41@gmail.com and I can give you the information. Hopefully it is okay to post like this in these forums. I'm new to cruise critic.

Mikncin0:o

My husband and I and another couple are cruising on Celebrity Constellation Oct 25-Nov 5th starting in Istanbul and ending in Rome. We are looking to go on a private tour in Haifa and Jeruselum we have a company we would like to use, but if we have another couple the price will go down. Just wondering if anyone out there would be interested. If so you can email me at cindyloohoo41@gmail.com and I can give you the information. Hopefully it is okay to post like this in these forums. I'm new to cruise critic.

You need to post this in the roll call section for your cruise. Good luck and enjoy

Welcome to Cruise Critic

For future reference the Roll Call Forum is where you can connect with others on your sailing

Above your post here... Look for the link titled NEW ! Find Your CELEBRITY Roll Call

Click on that, fill out the info in the boxes about your Ship & Sail Date and it will take you to the appropriate Roll Call, where you can connect with others on your cruise, share ideas, tips, and even perhaps Excursions etc

Also... It isn't the best idea to post your email address on an open Forum, especially unaltered (computer bots can pick it up)

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

Does need to be posted on the Roll Call for your cruise; that's where you will have opportunity "to meet" some of those who will be sailing on your specific cruise in advance of sailing...

You will find it here...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1849400

It appears to be a large, active group... You have lots of catching up to do!

Hi Mikncin,

Welcome to Cruise Critic !

The Roll Call Forums, are where you can meet other Cruise Critic friends on your sailing, and continue the conversation. This forum is for general Celebrity discussion.

Here's a Direct Link to your Roll Call : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1849400

Have a great time on Constellation. This thread is now closed.