Aurea package MSC Divina

jocko4279

I'm a long time Carnival cruiser who has decided to step outside my comfort zone this coming March. I have booked the "Aurea" rate, with all inclusive drinks. Just wondering if this rate is a true all inclusive as to the types & number of drinks that can ordered (per day). Thanks!

I'm a long time Carnival cruiser who has decided to step outside my comfort zone this coming March. I have booked the "Aurea" rate, with all inclusive drinks. Just wondering if this rate is a true all inclusive as to the types & number of drinks that can ordered (per day). Thanks!
I don't think that the new Aurea package goes into effect until some time in October so there won't be anyone who has experienced it yet. Be patient and I'm sure you will get your answer well before your cruise. Enjoy!

Check this thread out: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2105289

Edited by CTBob

Hi jocko4279,

We look forward to welcoming you aboard! With the Aurea Experience on MSC Divina cruises after October 18, 2014, you will receive an true all-inclusive package that can be used for unlimited beer, wine, soft drinks, cocktails, soda, and ice cream/gelato (not valid on premium drinks).

Regards,