Is Jewel skipping Cabo?

triptolemus

Unless things change quickly because of hurricane damage the Cabo sustain last week, ships are not going to be allowed to anchor. As of yesterday some parts of Cabo still have no power. The Port area, resort hotels and the airport were badly damage. Unfortunately there is another storm system heading in that direction right now according to the Weather Channel's website.

I believe Cabo was scheduled for this trip.

Thanks... I thought it was, too. I've read on other threads here that someone due to call on Cabo on 10/01 aboard a Princess ship has not received word of any change. I'm due there in early December aboard the Star so... I'm watching was NCL is doing at this point...

Looks like it's Mazatlan for Jewel... no Cabo.

j-maz.jpg

Edited by triptolemus

Thanks... I thought it was, too. I've read on other threads here that someone due to call on Cabo on 10/01 aboard a Princess ship has not received word of any change. I'm due there in early December aboard the Star so... I'm watching was NCL is doing at this point...

Looks like it's Mazatlan for Jewel... no Cabo.

j-maz.jpg

What app/site/whatever did you use to get your image? That is cool! I could spend hours looking at it I think!

Mazatlan for the Jewel is confirmed vice cabo. It was posted in the Mazatlan Messenger and also at the link below.. As of right now, the Pearl is still scheduled for cabo when we leave next week out of LA. It will depend on much continued improvement and repairs occur at cabo in the next few days... http://www.mazatlanmycity.com/en/news-a-views/33-tourism/1215-norwegian-jewel-arrives-this-weekend.html

Edited by deschoolie

What app/site/whatever did you use to get your image? That is cool! I could spend hours looking at it I think!

The site is http://www.marinetraffic.com (I hope this is allowed on here, don't see why not as it's not a link to any travel sites). Sorry about the link being specific to Baltimore (our daughter was working for Carnival and was based there). Just zoom out and you can get any waterway you wish.

the site is http://www.marinetraffic.com (i hope this is allowed on here, don't see why not as it's not a link to any travel sites). Sorry about the link being specific to baltimore (our daughter was working for carnival and was based there). Just zoom out and you can get any waterway you wish.

thank you!!!!