disney fantasy food?

bnorris10

I had the cream cheese pretzel on the Fantasy in Sept 2013. However, they didnt have them out under maybe the 4th or 5th day. They were at the Flo's cafe area. My husband doesnt like the cream cheese ones, but loves the regulars ones. He was so psyched when they put them out!

Not sure about the corn. Sorry!

Oh and the pretzels were not a extra cost!

Edited by monty913

same thing here...it wasn't until day 4 or 5 that they had the pretzels, and it was the only day they had them. It had to have been the last sea day (Eastern itnierary). They also had cinnamon sugar to put on the cream cheese pretzels and cheese dip for the regular ones.

Edited by mcd2745

same thing here...it wasn't until day 4 or 5 that they had the pretzels, and it was the only day they had them. It had to have been the last sea day (Eastern itnierary). They also had cinnamon sugar to put on the cream cheese pretzels and cheese dip for the regular ones.

Yeah, that seems to ring a bell when we were on in August. Like I said, they had daily specials only on one day and that reminded me my son had one later in the trip because they were only offered on that day.