Kings Court Question

Merry Maid

As I never know where to put the apostrophe I've left it out. Ok, that little bit of pedantry out of the way - it is some three years since I was on QM2 I was wondering if there have been any changes made to this part of the boat. The last time I was on it was supposed to be up for some kind of refurbishment.

MM

As T5LHR says, thus far Kings Court (no apostrophe) remains what it always has been. There is supposed to be a complete overhaul when QM2 goes into dry dock, but when this will be, no one knows. Although it was originally scheduled for November 2015, this no longer seems to be the case and a new date yet to be announced.

I thought one of the restaurants is now called "Coriander"

It is not a fixed name as such. When Indian cuisine is provided on a predetermined night they call the waiter service section "Coriander". It has other names too depending on menu so the title is only temporary. When I ate there, seating was in the raised section opposite the two glass elevators which was fine until the theatre goers came up for a snack and it felt like sitting in a corridor on display. Ambience lost, but no blame attached to the theatre goers who were simply using a public thoroughfare.

Can't fault the food though.

M-AR