Dream 20th Sept - 27th Sept

Arrived back on Saturday after a week on the Dream - Mediterranean Medleyi.

I will write a review when I get a bit more time, but thought I would just post a few lines on here, I would be happy to reply if anyone has any questions.

Overall we had a terrific fortnight, we stayed for a week in Alcudia prior to sailing and the hotel was lovely.

This was my second time aboard Dream and to be honest I did notice subtle changes, nothing major, but I felt that they are cutting back in little areas.

I struggled to get a drink at times particularly in the main dining room, I felt the service was a bit slow in other areas as well, having said that, I didn't go without, so like I say nothing major.

The food was terrific all week, particularly in the Lido, normally I am a main dining room fan and only use the Lido now and then, but I thought the choice was really good and ate there 4 times out of the 7 nights.

Cabin size was excellent, Outside plus 5053, handy for the lift and access to the decks.

We were out on the trips most days, Cassis, Portofino, Pisa and Barcelona, all excellent places and really enjoyed our days.

I only saw 3 shows in the Broadway and all were good standard (just not my thing), the UK comedian was really good.

Entertainment in the Medusa was really good at times and I absolutely love Shep and Adam.

Overall we had a fantastic week on board and for anyone sailing soon, I'm jealous, nothing to worry about.

I will put a proper review together when I get the chance, in the meantime if anyone has a question please feel free.