Comedian on Dawn in October 2014?

kbatch

Last year we sailed the Dawn over Columbus Day weekend and we are repeating it again this year! Boston -> Bermuda, here we come!! We loved the comedian last year. He was fantastic in every way. I'm hoping, Tim Kiminski, would be the life of the party for year 2 :)

Does anyone know if he is inboard this season?

I did read on here recently that Tim was in Canada filming a movie, but that he would be coming back to the Dawn. I do NOT remember the exact date, but I do know I was happy when I read he would be on my sailing on 11/7/14 for the 14 day. Tim is awesome. If I can find the date that was spoke of before, I will post that for you.

O.K. I found it. There was a few posts that stated he was back on the Dawn as of August 22, 2014...........so.............he should be on your cruise. I know I can't wait. I do an awesome wicked witch of the west, I'd love to be in his show of the wizard of oz if he still does it!!!!!!

Do not count on Tim Kaminski to be on the Dawn soon :(

From FB, posted Sept 6 :

"Thanks everybody, it means a lot to hear from people that enjoyed their cruise. And even more when I hear that I was a part of the reason they had a great time. I have move from boston on the dawn. Thanks to all the boston folks who have been so supportive and have become friends. I hope to be out that way again soon. I am ship jumpimg, Between the alaska cruise on the Jewel and the Sun. Then a repo on the Jewel thru mexico. Then off to Denmark to pick up the Star and bring it back to miami. Then home to Mazatlan,and time with my love and the dogs. Thanks again for all the support. Tim"

Again posted on Sept 22 :

"Well, thats it for Alaska, Its been two great weeks on the Sun and the Jewel. Now its off to one mexico run, Then off to Demark for two weeks. And then finally home for a few weeks. I cant wait to get home I miss my family, and of coarse Susana. For all of you that have cruised with me on the Alaska trips Thanks for coming to my shows, and for supporting myself and NCL. I will post my up coming Trips and cruises when I receive them. Thanks Tim Kaminski"

We loved Tim last year and were really looking forward to seeing him this past May, but that was when he was in Toronto filming....We are going to be on the Dawn again in 11 days (who is counting, LOL) and I was so disappointed to see that he wont be onboard!! :( Maybe next year!!

• 3 years later...