Balconies on azura

laurakdy

Hi guys

Just wondering about balconies on Azura. I have been on both Azura and Ventura (C deck), so I know that they have the bigger balcones.

What I am wondering is, is it only C deck that have the bigger balcones, or does B deck have them also ?

I presume all Aft on decks have the bigger balcones as well ?

I shuold really know after being on them but its a wee bit of a struggle getting C deck on one of the cruises we want to book and just wondered if there were any other option.

Any help would be much appreciated ?

Thanking you

Laura.

The balconies on B deck are much smaller than C deck - the only other deck to have larg(er ) balconies is D deck - but these are all superior deluxe cabins - and the balconies are still a bit smaller than C deck. They are also completely open to the sun (rain:D) and overlooked .The only other choice if you want a large balcony is aft cabins which are of different sizes - and apparently some are quite dark.

I attach a photo taken from my D deck balcony looking upwards which might help! The guy sitting reading - in the top right hand corner of the photo - is on B deck.

image.jpg.3be10704328cc236efee9b905d1e08ad.jpg