posh v regular on Epic

trish1c

I would like to ask for some clarification on your post.

I am a booked Haven guest with kids. I was told by NCL we "all" have access to this area. I was told the only Adults only area was Spice H20.

Who's butt do I need to be kicking here?

Your kids will have full access to the entire Haven Complex, including the pools, hot tubs, and all of the sundeck areas within the Haven itself. They will have access to Posh ONLY for the sail away party where children are permitted. After that party, and for the rest of the sailing, Posh will be an adults-only area. Spice H20 is an adult-only area during the day only. Evenings movies are shown there, and the kids will be permitted access.

I hope that helps clarify what the booking agent was saying.

I would like to ask for some clarification on your post.

I am a booked Haven guest with kids. I was told by NCL we "all" have access to this area. I was told the only Adults only area was Spice H20.

Who's butt do I need to be kicking here?

Technically, I do not think Posh is part of the Haven. It is an adults-only area that Haven guests have access to, along with those who purchase a pass.

As an FYI, I don't see why any kids would WANT to be in Posh -- there is nothing for them. It is just loungers and a bar. Just to let you know, I do think kids who are staying in the Haven have key card access to Posh. Earlier this year, I saw a few older kids popping in and out of Posh -- most likely to let their parents know where they were off to next.

Kids staying in the Haven do have the full access to the Haven pool and Courtyard area.