Help Using cruise transfer

I booked our cruise without cruise transfers through a TA (probably a mistake now that I have don everything myself thus far). I can't get an answer about the cost of a one-way transfer from port canaveral to Orlando the day we come home. Can anyone help me or guide me to a thread where this was already discussed? I am trying to figure out of I can get a transfer for three adults and one toddler. I do not know if RCI uses big buses like Disney where I wouldn't need a car seat or if they are vans where I would need a car seat. I'm trying to figure out if a shuttle is better than paying $120 for a private transfer.

I booked our cruise without cruise transfers through a TA (probably a mistake now that I have don everything myself thus far). I can't get an answer about the cost of a one-way transfer from port canaveral to Orlando the day we come home. Can anyone help me or guide me to a thread where this was already discussed? I am trying to figure out of I can get a transfer for three adults and one toddler. I do not know if RCI uses big buses like Disney where I wouldn't need a car seat or if they are vans where I would need a car seat. I'm trying to figure out if a shuttle is better than paying $120 for a private transfer.

I think it is $35.00 per person, each way, on the cruise line bus. Yes, they use a bus. You can buy the transfers while on the ship, or call your TA, to add them for you.

I think it is $35.00 per person, each way, on the cruise line bus. Yes, they use a bus. You can buy the transfers while on the ship, or call your TA, to add them for you.

Thank you! My TA isn't very helpful and said she was too busy so I am glad someone here could help. Thank you so much!

a cheap alternative is a rental car.....Payless Rental Car will pick you up in the Cruise Terminal parking lot and their office is about 1/4 mile away...depending on the number of travelers and how much luggage you have they offer different size vehicles and great prices.....even doing a oneway rental with drop off fee leaving car in Orlando i am sure the cost would beat any shuttle or transfer service price......we rented from Payless back in August on a Sunday ~ a nice 4 door sedan cost us $42.00 with tax and the drive to Disney was roughly 1 hour each way.....check Payless out

Edited by 2004corvette