Solstice Class Royal Suites...queen or king bed

chartroomchuck

I have good friends sailing with us on Silhouette in January, and the husband is very tall and largely built.

Does anyone know if the bed in the Royal Suite is an actual king bed (Celebrity told me it is, and even sent me a screenshot of their internal computer system to prove it), or is it a queen? I'm referring to American standards for a king bed, which is 76" x 80".

Thank you to anyone who might shed light on this for us.

Charles Sylvia

Providence, RI

I have good friends sailing with us on Silhouette in January, and the husband is very tall and largely built.

Does anyone know if the bed in the Royal Suite is an actual king bed (Celebrity told me it is, and even sent me a screenshot of their internal computer system to prove it), or is it a queen? I'm referring to American standards for a king bed, which is 76" x 80".

Thank you to anyone who might shed light on this for us.

Charles Sylvia

Providence, RI

Have King at home and it is same width. Seems as if length seems just a tad shorter than king size at home but that is not a fact only an opinion - I did not measure. I am 5ft tall and it probably depends on pillow arrangement and sleeping position varying from ship to home. For the record size is the same on M Class ships also and beds have been pretty comfy in most instances.