Free Beverage Package Promo?

We're trying to plan our next cruise and Celebrity is offering a free bev package (beer, wine, cocktails) plus the TA will cover the gratuities and throw in an OBC. Does RCCL ever offer similar promos? It seems too good to pass up but I've been wanting to try Royal too. Thanks!

We're trying to plan our next cruise and Celebrity is offering a free bev package (beer, wine, cocktails) plus the TA will cover the gratuities and throw in an OBC. Does RCCL ever offer similar promos? It seems too good to pass up but I've been wanting to try Royal too. Thanks!

I've only seen it for certain transatlantic cruises in the past, nothing current.

Royal's UK site has an all-inclusive promo, but I don't know if it's limited to the UK:

http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/cruise-deals/#nationalcruiseweek

I've only seen it for certain transatlantic cruises in the past, nothing current.

Royal's UK site has an all-inclusive promo, but I don't know if it's limited to the UK:

http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/cruise-deals/#nationalcruiseweek

Thanks! I wonder if we could book via the UK site. That seems odd to offer different promos to different countries when everyone is essentially buying the same thing.

Thanks! I wonder if we could book via the UK site. That seems odd to offer different promos to different countries when everyone is essentially buying the same thing.

I don't think you'll be able to book on the uk site. You really don't want to anyway as terms are very different from us. Prices normally are higher, usually can't get price drops, charged for making changes & lose deposit if you cancel or try to change ship etc.:(

On my TA on Liberty this October 26th.. (It's so close!) Myself and a # of other passengers who booked a year out did in fact get a free Premium Beverage Package for booking that early if you booked a Balcony Cabin or higher. It was a steal! So yes, Royal does offer it but that's the first I ever saw it.

When looking out for deals, it may not be the cruise line's promotion but the travel agency's promotion.

I always see a promotion for Celebrity, 7 nights, drink package, free gratuities AND airfare. BUT the promotion is coming from one travel agency. I have never seen it anywhere else but from this particular (reputable) agency.

Celebrity frequently has the 1, 2 ,3 offer and it will be on the 1st page of the site. Often, though, you can only choose 1 option from the 3 offered. however, on a 7 day european cruise I got the premium beverage package plus $400 OBC.