Videos from a lovely cruise in Yacht Club on the MSC Divina

Norwegian Cruiser 73

Good afternoon from Norway,

In late August we crossed the Atlantic to join MSC Divina on a B2B cruise in Yacht Club. We were firsttimers in the Caribbean but have sailed in the MSC Yacht Club several times in the Mediterranean Sea. We simply love the product and I will do a review later. Here are some short videos from our great cruise in the warm Caribbean waters:)

Our cabin, 16029:

The Garden Bar Area with the infinity pool:

Departure from San Juan:

View from the cabin balcony:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wev944FM2Hc&list=UUWFmLNNNaOMnTAXIRPlqZ1A&index=5

MSC Divina in Great Stirrup Cay:

A lovely day at sea:

The Aquapark:

Enjoy :)

Edited by Norwegian Cruiser 73

I didn't know this was you Per!!! I was posting on the MSCFANS Facebook page under my girlfriends name Kim. I finally created my own FB account and now am posting under my own name. Still can't believe we never ran into each other while onboard!!! :mad:

I didn't know this was you Per!!! I was posting on the MSCFANS Facebook page under my girlfriends name Kim. I finally created my own FB account and now am posting under my own name. Still can't believe we never ran into each other while onboard!!! :mad:

Welcome to the FB and the great MSCFANS page:) Yeah, agree, I believe I saw you around taking photos but I wasn't sure if it was you or not :o It was a great cruise:)

Great vids, so like Preziosa! Was the weather poor? Ken

Thanks:) The only major differences between Divina and Preziosa are the interior colours, the much bigger waterslide and the Doremi childrens playground on the Preziosa. We did a B2B cruise and on the first week we had very hot and humid hazy weather, but still good weather. The second week crystal clear skies:)

Norwegian Cruiser 73,how would you compare the Divina (not YC) and RCL Briliance OTS? I see you sailed on her 2 years ago; I sailed on the Divina a few months ago,and sailing on the Brilliance in 3 weeks (both ships first time).

Would be interesting to see someone's opinion...

Thank you.:)

Welcome to the FB and the great MSCFANS page:) Yeah, agree, I believe I saw you around taking photos but I wasn't sure if it was you or not :o It was a great cruise:)

Theres a fans page on FB ??? do you mean Facebook

I went looking and didn't find it

Norwegian Cruiser 73,how would you compare the Divina (not YC) and RCL Briliance OTS? I see you sailed on her 2 years ago; I sailed on the Divina a few months ago,and sailing on the Brilliance in 3 weeks (both ships first time).

Would be interesting to see someone's opinion...

Thank you.:)

They are two very different ships in all aspects. MSC Divina is much bigger and has more to offer when it comes to entertainment and live music. The outer decks are bigger and the there are more pools and jacuzzis. The interiors of Divina is of modern italian design, sparkling and shining while the Brilliance interior is more traditional and of old maritime themes around. It's easier to find your way onboard the Brilliance and the MDR have more space and feels much bigger than on the Divina. Great outdoor buffet sitting area on the Brilliance. All in all I prefer the Divina but the Brillance is a great ship, I'm sure you will enjoy your cruise.

Thank you Norwegian cruiser:). I have never had a cruise I didn't like-but as they say "some cruises are better than the others". And I just love to be on a ship,and always have a great time. The Divina is one of 2 ships I liked most- the other one is Celebrity Solstice.

I was mostly interested in opinion somebody's who cruises extensively with MSC, but sailed with some other cruise line (RCL) as well. I am glad that you appreciated the Brilliance,too:D.

Edited by cruisingcanadian