Voyage Personslider

amajaa

First trip on Cunard having previously only sailed on P & O and RCI. Where does it show you your cabin details etc? I know on the P & O site if you book a guarantee it does say that straight away and then when you are allocated a cabin it changes but I can't seem to find any mention of a cabin anywhere. We did only book yesterday so is that the problem?

If you can log into VP then if you have a room it should be listed (not sure what it says with guarantee though). If you click on FULL ITINERARY VIEW it should show there. Alternatively, if you click on the heading at the very top that says Life On Board, a drop down menu comes up and you click on Accommodation you should also see it to the right of that page.

Edited by alibabacruisers

First trip on Cunard having previously only sailed on P & O and RCI. Where does it show you your cabin details etc? I know on the P & O site if you book a guarantee it does say that straight away and then when you are allocated a cabin it changes but I can't seem to find any mention of a cabin anywhere. We did only book yesterday so is that the problem?

It takes 24 hrs from booking before your V.P Is activated

We booked on Tuesday evening - Club Balcony Saver fare on the QE leaving Athens on the 17th; received notification of our cabin at around 2pm the next day ......and we had been upgraded to a Princess Grill suite :)

Lucky you!!

We are on the 7th November cruise from Athens and booked it in May and still haven't had our allocation. :(

Thanks. Btw excuse my spelling in the subject line I did spell it correctly but somehow the I-pad must have changed it without me realising.

Your I-pad did a great job and it's way too good to waste - I think that, from this day forth, the Voyage Personaliser should be known as the Voyage Personslider. :D:D

J