Disney World transfer

bosslaydee

Hellooo,

We are going on the Breakaway Dec 21, and one fo the ports is Port Canaveral. There is a Disney park excursion available for 195.. The tickets through Disney are 100, but i was wondering how we would get there and back?

Has anyone done this or something similar?

Walt Disney World is going to be absolutely RAMMED that week. Christmas and New Year are the two busiest weeks of the year, especially in Magic Kingdom. Be prepared for 2+ hour waits for every ride.

I know that isn't what you asked but that is the reality of Christmas week at WDW.

You could do it cheaper by renting a car or looking into a car service such as Happy Limo but it would eat into time in the parks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Unless you really, really, really want to go to Disney and be in the midst of crowds of people, you won't be able to experience very much on that day. It gets so busy on those days that (1) they don't let the Disney Cast Members (employees) use their passes to get into the parks; (2) reroute pedestrian traffic behind the Main Street shops and (3) charge the highest rates for lodging.

That being said, Disney is awesome at Christmas! I love just walking around the resort hotels and seeing all of the Christmas displays, especially the full size Ginger Bread House at the Grand Floridian. The Osbourne Lights at Hollywood Studios and the Candlelight Processional at EPCOT are awesome!