Recent bar prices

cruzinlisa

Does anyone have a link to an updated bar menu? We will be cruising in 9 days and I am trying to get an idea of the expenses- especially for domestic beers by the bottle or a bucket of beers. I did search, but they were older threads. Thanks in advance.

I'd be interested in a recent bar menu as well. I'm sailing on the Splendor in 11 days (WOO HOO!!:D) and am thinking about getting the Cheers Package. I'd love to know which drinks are included. I know they have to be $10 or less but which ones exactly. For example, is something like a Long Island Iced Tea included or not? Which other mixed drinks are included? Thanks for asking cruzinlisa, hopefully someone here has an answer and a menu!!

I was on one Sept. 21 on Breeze...click on the link above I just posted and you can view the thread that was recently posted and the bar menu is listed. The CHEERS! Program is well worth the money. I was on a six day cruise but waited til day two to purchase and saved money. I got my itemized bill on the last night of our cruise and saw that I had 45 adult beverages for the entire cruise. A grand total of $244 and some change. Well worth it to me. I will def do it again! Just note that you will be charged sales tax while at US ports even if you purchase the program and if you don't purchase on day one you are charged for each drink you purchase plus gratuity plus tax while in US ports and it is not considered at anytime part of the program. In other words if you buy a drink (domestic beer)as soon as you board say in Florida you will pay the $5.75 plus 15% gratuity plus 7% Florida sales tax. Then after that drink you decide to purchase program you will pay the full price of program plus 15% gratuity and for each drink while at US ports an additional sales tax (7% Florida sales tax). Hope this helps! Enjoy your cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Forums