Coral Princess Suites

cheeks78734

We've been in the Vista suite on the Coral. We really enjoyed it. It was plenty big for us on a 14 night cruise, including entertaining new friends. Looking at pictures and other info I do not think there is a lot of difference between the two. The premium suites are located mid-ship which may be important to some people.

Yes, the balconies on both catagories are covered and the suite perks are the same.

Which is better a premium suite s5 or a vista suite s6? Is there any difference? Also do both rooms have covered balconies?

We have stayed in both and the cabins and balconies are almost completely identical except that on the S5 suite the balcony is completely covered and on the S6 balcony it's about 3/4 covered. I like the sun my hubby does not so the S6 was perfect for us as in the S5 we never got any sun on the balcony.

We have stayed in both and the cabins and balconies are almost completely identical except that on the S5 suite the balcony is completely covered and on the S6 balcony it's about 3/4 covered. I like the sun my hubby does not so the S6 was perfect for us as in the S5 we never got any sun on the balcony.

Not quite correct.

Only the S5 Vista suites on D Deck have completely covered balconies. The balconies of the S5 Vista suites on C Deck are part covered as are the balconies of the S6 Premium suites.

We were in C704, Sumatra suite, on Island, last Christmas.

Edited by Corfe Mixture

We prefer the midship suites for convenience. Coral suites have the bar area and the separation in the bathroom. Not all ships or suites have that.

All suites on Coral are identical, except for the amount of cover / shade.

The internal layout of the midship Premium suites are identical to the Aft Vista suites.

As others have said, the layout is identical. It really comes down to suite location. We love aft suites and watching the ship's wake, so V6 is preferable for us. There's also less traffic going past your room with an aft suite. On the down side, just about everything is further away, which is not a problem for us.

As others have said, the layout is identical. It really comes down to suite location. We love aft suites and watching the ship's wake, so V6 is preferable for us. There's also less traffic going past your room with an aft suite. On the down side, just about everything is further away, which is not a problem for us.

There are no aft facing suites on Coral. There are suites in the aft section on both C & D decks but they do not face aft. I think you must be confusing Coral with another ship.

Edited by Corfe Mixture

There are no aft facing suites on Coral. There are suites in the aft section on both C & D decks but they do not face aft. I think you must be confusing Coral with another ship.

Ah, you are correct - we did not have an aft facing suite on the Coral - if available, we get the aft facing suite for my reasons above. On the Coral, we still had a V6 suite - it was toward the back of the ship, which we prefer because of less traffic. And we missed watching the wake from our balcony :-)