2 adults 1 child in cabin

Bogof1

We are travelling on Ventura May half term 2015 with our grandson. I am assuming the 3rd berth will be an upper bunk, we are in a C deck balcony cabin. Question is would there be any problem in asking steward to configure bed in queen so we all sleep in same bed. Am not too happy about upper bunks as he is young and we are well,.....getting on a bit Lol:)

A family we met this summer had their son sleep between the twin beds on a mattress on the floor after he hurt his foot on board and was unable to climb the ladder to the bunk. This may be another option for you. It would give you a bit more sleeping space, I think that the cabin steward put the mattress away during the day.

Hi,

We're going to be 2 adults and 2 children and we've asked for two bed guards. My 2yo will sleep on the bed with a guard but my 9 yo will sleep on the Pullman with a bed guard. I'll probably sleep on the other Pullman and hopefully won't fall out! :D

Bed on the floor sounds the best option we met a couple last year who took a blow up child's bed with them and had it made up each night on the floor in front of the TV in a balcony room so kept the double bed they said it was great

not sure how they would have done this in a inside room maybe there would have been enough room at the end of the bed but probs would have to have 2 singles.

Thanx soobs! Think we will also opt for bed on floor. There must be a mattress for the bunk in the wall so will hopefully get that for grandson on floor. Decided we will talk to steward on embarkation. Can't wait !