Dawn: DVD/CD Library in Suites?

dongordon

There is an extensive list of DVDs; something for everyone, really. I think you get it through the concierge but the instructions for getting them that are placed in the cabin are pretty explicit.

CDs were actually in the AA as I recall; probably about 15-20 titles, lots of standards, most adults would be happy with the selection. Not whether non AAs actually have CDs or whether there is a CD library like DVDs.

BTW, the concierge is Alex and he is terrific.

Trina,

I have an AC suite and it states in the amenities "DVD/CD library"

I'm probably going to bring my own CDs. How are the speakers...any good?

Don

Hi Don,

Will answer in lieu of DW (Trina). Not sure about AC suite, but ours had two B&O TV's with DVD/CD player. Sound quality (as befits Bang & Olufson) was terrific. Controls can be a bit tricky. DVD/CD tray exits from bottom of TV and is activated by pushing button on bottom rim of TV just to the right of center. You then have to scroll through screen menu to get to the output of choice...TV, DVD, CD. Any questions, I'm sure Alex will be able to show you.

Again, have a great cruise.

Hi Don,

Will answer in lieu of DW (Trina). Not sure about AC suite, but ours had two B&O TV's with DVD/CD player. Sound quality (as befits Bang & Olufson) was terrific. Controls can be a bit tricky. DVD/CD tray exits from bottom of TV and is activated by pushing button on bottom rim of TV just to the right of center. You then have to scroll through screen menu to get to the output of choice...TV, DVD, CD. Any questions, I'm sure Alex will be able to show you.

Again, have a great cruise.

Thank you for that information...Good music, good cigar and drink on a beautiful cruise ship....doesn't get much better than that!

Don

Archived