Do all the ships have the American Table now?

amy2313

Does Inspiration have the new menu?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

Yes Inspiration and Imagination out of Long Beach both have new menu and were amongst the first ships to have it a tweak it around in fine tuning.

Does the Magic have the American Table menu? It was on the Freedom when we sailed over Spring Break and I actually quite liked it. The old menu was fine, but honestly I was bored with it and wanted something new. :)

We were on the Magic in April, it was still the old menu.

It is being rolled out to every ship this year. I do not have the schedule but I know that the Conquest will get it in August because we cruise in October.

There is a thread on here with the roll out dates. Do a search and I am sure you will find it.

Does the Magic have the American Table menu? It was on the Freedom when we sailed over Spring Break and I actually quite liked it. The old menu was fine, but honestly I was bored with it and wanted something new. :)

I totally agree with you Play! We just got off Elation ans it has old menus. It was ok but boring. I have had my favorites almost everyday. Want something new or I will start eating at Lido exclusively.

American table roll out:

Carnival Magic - 5/31/2015

Carnival Triumph - 6/20/2015

Carnival Dream - 7/19/2015

Carnival Pride - 8/9/2015

Carnival Conquest - 8/31/2015

Carnival Splendor - 9/20/2015

Carnival Miracle- 10/10/2015

Carnival Sunshine - 10/31/2015

In addition it is already on the Freedom, Liberty, Inspiration, Imagination, Breeze and the Glory. I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.

American table roll out:

Carnival Magic - 5/31/2015

Carnival Triumph - 6/20/2015

Carnival Dream - 7/19/2015

Carnival Pride - 8/9/2015

Carnival Conquest - 8/31/2015

Carnival Splendor - 9/20/2015

Carnival Miracle- 10/10/2015

Carnival Sunshine - 10/31/2015

In addition it is already on the Freedom, Liberty, Inspiration, Imagination, Breeze and the Glory. I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.

Thank you for the information. I am hoping that the tweaks have greatly helped it since I had it on the Glory. My big issue with the menu was the lack of consistency. We could have four people order the same dish and it would come out four different ways. I ordered a vegetarian dish one night that came with red meat in it - not okay. I did like that they put carafes of water on the table though

I totally agree with you Play! We just got off Elation ans it has old menus. It was ok but boring. I have had my favorites almost everyday. Want something new or I will start eating at Lido exclusively.

Well since I've only sailed with Carnival once 4 years ago, I'm looking forward to one last shot at the old menu with the Elation. After that, I'll keep an open mind, but will lean towards the Carnival Journey's if that has any effect.

We were just on the Glory and loved the new American Table and Feast menus. Most of the dishes are the same, just mixed up a bit. Most appetizers and main dishes from the old menu are on the new menu. Maybe just on different days. A few new dishes so a big improvement.

When I saw that the ribs were not baby back ribs, I was a little concerned about ordering them as I loved the ribs that were so tender that the meat used to fall off the bones with little effort. The ribs served are very tender so no worries there.

Did they tweak the ingredients of each dish? Don't know but they tasted bett

er on the Glory than any other ship. Maybe the chefs on the Glory are better cooks?

I think the biggest difference may be in the dessert items. Don't usually order dessert but in looking at the menu, it seemed that there were some missing from the old menu. Everyone at our table loved whatever they ordered. There is a pie a la mode every day and everyday, it is a different pie.

When we first sat down for dinner, one of our friends said he hated the new American Table. I asked him when he had it and he said this was the first time so after a few days, I asked him how he liked it and he loved every thing he tried and said he at first said he hated it, because he does not like change.

I for one look forward to our next cruise with the American Table and Feast.

I

Just off the PRIDE last Sunday, and although the food was just fine (no complaints....I actually like the flat iron steak), we're looking forward to trying a ship with the new menus. Don't get me wrong, there wasn't a thing wrong with the food; but, after four cruises in two years with the same menu, it's time for a change.