cheers program THEN changing rooms

cblzaccie

we wil be sailing with a group of 12 ( 6 cabins ) about 1/2 the group are 21+ and half arnt, of course per the booking restrictions we had to book with a 21+ and an under 21 in each cabin, I know we can change some around when we got on but how wil that affect the cheers program?

has anyone bought the cheers program for 2 people in a cabin both 21+ and THEN gone to guest services and changed rooms? so its now a 21+ and an under 21 in a room or vice versa?

any help or advice here?

the restrictions regarding all occupants in the cabin purchasing will be based on the time of the purchase.

so, have your group in line with how you intend to make the purchase, buy cheers, then move around cabins as you wish.

example: family of 4 book 2 cabins - mom and 1 kid in one cabin, dad and kid in the other. All board, dad buys cheers solo as he's the only one over 21 in the cabin, and later they go to guest services to move occupants around. I'm sure it happens every day

we wil be sailing with a group of 12 ( 6 cabins ) about 1/2 the group are 21+ and half arnt, of course per the booking restrictions we had to book with a 21+ and an under 21 in each cabin, I know we can change some around when we got on but how wil that affect the cheers program?

has anyone bought the cheers program for 2 people in a cabin both 21+ and THEN gone to guest services and changed rooms? so its now a 21+ and an under 21 in a room or vice versa?

any help or advice here?

you are aware that there doesn't seem like there would be a difference. if 2 people are over 21 in a room, they both have to buy the cheers program. if one person is over 21 and the other is under, then you just have to buy 1 cheers for the room.

12 people - 6 are over 21 and 6 are under 21

if you have 3 rooms where both people are over 21 and 3 rooms where all people are under 21, you have to pay for 6 people (the 3 rooms over 21)

if you have all 6 room where 1 person is over 21 and one is under 21, you have to pay for 6 people (1 person from each room).

there would be no difference. the only difference would be if there is someone over 21 that does NOT want the cheers program

exactly , not everyone wants it, i rarly drink , preferring water and juices so it woudl be a waste for me ( unless i use it to buy people drinks ) so juggling the people around 1st to get the best ratio THEN changing the cabins after woudl help

exactly , not everyone wants it, i rarly drink , preferring water and juices so it woudl be a waste for me ( unless i use it to buy people drinks ) so juggling the people around 1st to get the best ratio THEN changing the cabins after woudl help

ok, you had me confused because first you said that you had to book one person 21+ and one person under 21 in each room and then asked if 2 people were over 21 in a room could they book the cheers and then switch.

in any case, yes you can do this. many people have done it with no issues