Atlantis Day Pass Questions

riddle

We want to book an Atlantis Day Pass for mid November for 2 adults, and 2 kids, 1 and 3. I keep find very conflicting info on price, where to buy etc.

Concerned about how to get the kids there with no car seats also.

Any help would be apreciated.

Comfort Suites was cheaper. Check out Bookit.com they had the best rate for my time, (mid Nov. may be different). Be sure to ask them what the Hotel itself charges which you pay extra directly to the hotel. For 3 adults we were charged an additional $62.00 I believe kids are free.

Prices at comfort suites fluctuate, as do the prices from the cruise lines. Last year, NCL'S excursion was cheaper than comfort suites for your week. A few years ago, we went the comfort suites route, because it was cheaper (make sure you add in the extra fees). You can also get passes through majestic tours, but it won't show on their website.

You can take a water taxi, but will then have a bit of a hike. I've never done that because I've heard they can be scary.

I booked the Comfort Suites thru Resort for a Day. You won't get charged the hotel fee's thru them. It saved me a lot of $ for a family of 4

As for car seats I have never taken them. I just belt my kidos in and sit by them.

I booked the Comfort Suites thru Resort for a Day. You won't get charged the hotel fee's thru them. It saved me a lot of $ for a family of 4

As for car seats I have never taken them. I just belt my kidos in and sit by them.

Check your pricing. Last season we had looked into booking with Resort for a day and found that the price was higher than CS website when I used my AAA discount. CS has several discount categories,

We booked with Comfort Suites without any hassle or regret.

aquarium is also included. how to get kids there without a car seat....water taxi. i think its about 4 bucks per person and it drops you off about 2 blocks from the front doors of atlantis.

Majestic Holidays sells day passes. $125 per adult 88 per child which covers the waterpark, beach and aquarium.

We want to book an Atlantis Day Pass for mid November for 2 adults, and 2 kids, 1 and 3. I keep find very conflicting info on price, where to buy etc.

Concerned about how to get the kids there with no car seats also.

Any help would be apreciated.

Kids under 4 are free. If you are going during off season, day passes will be $125, if you are going Thanksgiving week, passes are usually $139.

Off season, passes should be available at the front desk or kiosk at the main entrance. Thanksgiving week will likely be sold out or blacked out.

Majestic tours may have them in advance, you would have to contact them.

CS would likely not be a good deal for just 2 adults.

You little ones won't be allowed on any of the main slides, but there is a kiddie park that they can play in.

Edited by tikib

I am going during Christmas week. It says $350 for my family of four at Comfort Suites. How do we get the passes? Do we have to go to the hotel?

We dock there at 7:00 a.m. Will it be too cold to go in the water if the pools aren't heated?

You have to check in at Comfort Suites (everyone has to be at the hotel) and then take your hotel pass over to Atlantis to get your bracelets. Bracelets are available after 8:30am, and the waterpark doesn't open until 10am. (and everything closes at 5pm)

Too early to tell whether it will be cold or not. This is the winter, and it can get cool. Only a couple of pools are heated. And the water temps run around 70.

I am going during Christmas week. It says $350 for my family of four at Comfort Suites. How do we get the passes? Do we have to go to the hotel?

We dock there at 7:00 a.m. Will it be too cold to go in the water if the pools aren't heated?

That sounds really cheap for a peak travel week. Make sure you add up all of the extra fees, and that there isn't a multi-night minimum.

Eta - I tried a dummy booking, and couldn't get a room any night Christmas week.

Edited by mjkacmom

I got it at resort for a day website...

Don't hold off on booking thru them.. they have to go back and check availability with the hotel (they are just a third party vendor) . If CS doesn't have a room or has a minimum, they won't be able to process your request.

Especially during the holiday.. There are only a specific number of passes available these days - regardless.

I paid $350 for Resort for a Day and there are no extra fees.

That may be so, but I've check prices 2x for my trip and got a better price for off season pricing directly from the hotel website. I have posted this information in the past.

You have to check prices all around before using this outfit. It isn't always the best bet. As I said. I beat their prices twice in the recent past.

I used AAA discount and checked for sale pricing.

Here's two ideas for you -

You can buy a day pass at Atlantis in the main building. My husband and I bought ours there a couple weeks ago for $125 pp.

If you're with a group, look into what the cheapest Atlantis room would cost you. We were a group of 7 and 4 of our friends booked a room. They got the 4 waterpark passes and it only cost $30 more total for having the room vs the day pass cost. It was well worth $30 extra to have a room to rest, shower and change in!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Forums mobile app

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Forums mobile app