Princess British Isles/Iceland cruise

gusjakefred

Just returned last week. Ship way too big -- very impersonal and the weather was dreadful (no fault of Princess of course)

Will NEVER cruise on a large ship. People were obnoxious for the most part. I will stick to Regent, Seabourn or other smaller ships.

This is my opinion and my opinion only. It was an experience -- one which I will never repeat.

Just returned last week. Ship way too big -- very impersonal and the weather was dreadful (no fault of Princess of course)

Will NEVER cruise on a large ship. People were obnoxious for the most part. I will stick to Regent, Seabourn or other smaller ships.

This is my opinion and my opinion only. It was an experience -- one which I will never repeat.

Good thing you didn't cruise on the Royal if you think Emerald was too big. Then again, your complaints got you something, or did you really want to be compensated with a free cruise? You evidently need to continue with

Regent and Seabourn; Princess is not about to give you what you get there. But you won't be paying as much either.

To compare princess with luxury lines is absurd. The passenger to crew ratios on mass market can't compete with ratios on luxury lines, so of course mass market will feel more impersonal.

Was there anything you did like about your cruise?

Yes, I did like the food and the all the crew were fantastic. I was not comparing Princess to any luxury line. I was merely voicing my opinion -- that is all. I wanted to experience a large ship and I did. Just not my cup of tea. Someone suggested Crystal and I may check that line out in the future.