Island to Alaska Continued.....

Guest Host Tink

My plan for world domination, crushed, vaporized, killed, stabbed in the back by a small winged creature. Blast you Peter Pan. Now I'll never pass "Live from the Sun"

For any of you that are joining this in the middle. This is a continuation of a very long and highly entertaining thread that has been floating around for about 3 months. The link to the first post in this thread is here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=180353

I hope you enjoy.

Carl

I think my real talent is putting up with my DH!!!!! :)

Thanks dear, love you too.

Sorry, everyone but nothing tonight. Football season semi-officially kicks off, and we have to go to a long scrimmage. I'll have something for sure by tomorrow night, if nothing gets broken between now and then.

And yes, I probably should have put "at least mildly entertaining thread" in my description of Island to Alaska with Pictures".But the whole thing caught me by surprise. (By the way Tink, you're still in my doghouse. No autographed book for you.) It's so sad to see all of the months of hard work recede into oblivion. I feel like part of my life is leaving forever. Kinda like when our daughter went off to college (sniff). No that's not quite right, we threw a party when our daughter went off to college. Hmmm, maybe one of these days I'll get over it, but it won't be anytime soon.

Doven, we lived in beautiful Gregg County from '87 to '91. Just missed you.

Hate2W8t, I'm impressed that you noticed within 26 minutes. However...

Patience

Yeah, I found you. I know you are upset about this post separating into two but look at it this way you may hit Cruise Critic history. How many people have this type of following that they have to divide their post into more than one.

Marilee

My plan for world domination, crushed, vaporized, killed, stabbed in the back by a small winged creature. Blast you Peter Pan. Now I'll never pass "Live from the Sun"

For any of you that are joining this in the middle. This is a continuation of a very long and highly entertaining thread that has been floating around for about 3 months. The link to the first post in this thread is here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=180353

I hope you enjoy.

Carl

I'm sorry, but I really can't resist saying "I told you so". If you had done it on your own, you could have come up with a cooler title.:D

Please keep writing, even in the new thread. We can't wait to see what happened next on your "hot" tour of Juneau.

I'm sorry, but I really can't resist saying "I told you so". If you had done it on your own, you could have come up with a cooler title.:D

Yes, Ann, you did warn me. I've never seen this happen before, and it certainly caught me by surprise. So from now on, I'll listen carefully to everything you say (don't any of the rest of you think of this as a sign of weakness), and thanks for the continuing encouragement.

PS. Tink, if your still out there, is there any way to rename this thread?

Just thought I'd ask.

Patience

We kinda lived all over. We started out in the apartments east of the mall, then we lived in some duplexes on the west side of town, and finally we lived over by the hospital. If the job situation would have been different, we probably would have moved into Hallsville and stayed there. What a great area. It was our favorite of the places we lived while we were in Texas.

Dear Carl-I started reading your story -gosh its been months-found it in June. the last time i waited this long for a story-it was written by Spephen King and was called "the Green Mile". he released it in monthly increments. As i stated in June, you are a born writer w/ a fabulous sense of humor and i have so enjoyed reading your adventures on the Island and I am learning patience in the process, which isnt a bad thing. Thank you :)

Tink-I would like to see this thread renamed to its original title if possible.

Thank you, Liz

I couldn't take it anymore. I had to have my name in lights on the thread. Having Host Tink as the originator of the thread just wouldn't work, so I've done it. I've started a new thread with a new title.

The title is Island to Alaska with Picture (part 2)

Innovative isn't it.

Sorry if I messed up anybodys subscriptions. Please come back and together we will rule the world (at least the Cruise Critic world)

P.S. This has been hard to do. The fairies are not being cooperative. If I can ever get the CC board to come back up, I'll post the link.

Finally I got in. Here it is the link. We're back in business.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=221164

Archived