Sapphire Emerald mini suite E731

Babakay

Does anyone have any info on this cabin. It is only one of two cabins in the AE category. It looks like the balcony is larger but am concerned about vibrations and sounds from the Club Fusion. Any info would be appreciated about the Sapphire Emerald Deck 731. Thanks

Babakay

Babakay,

This is one of two cabins that is marked in the ship diagrams as non-converting twins; but if you don't mind a tight squeeze between the corner of the bed and the dresser (as in one leg at a time) it CAN be set up as queen. There are pictures of both on webshots, which I would post here but cannot seem to find the link at the moment.

In general, folks in the aft areas on Grand Class report noticable vibration from thrusters when docking. Depending on the poster, this is seen as anything from "kinda relaxing" to "horrid shuddering which destroyed our sleep and left us exhausted all day long".

Same kinds of things reported as to Club Fusion noise; there seems to be a (slight?) trend that the starboard side is not directly over the stage/band/amps and thus is not as impacted. I think, myself, that a lot depends on how light/heavy a sleeper a person is, how much ambient noise you usually get at night (city vs. country living), and wheter one is a night owl or early to bed type.

You do have a nice, large wrap balcony in this mini.

Babakay, We had cabin E731 on our cruise to Mexico on the Diamond Princess in February. It was a wonderful cabin! We heard absolutely no noise from Club Fusion below us. We did have some vibration but it did not bother us at all! Certainly that huge balcony was extraordinary!!!!

I think cherylandtk might have this cabin confused with the cabins directly overhead on Dolphin deck regarding the non-converting twin thing! E731 is set up like every standard mini-suite!

I think cherylandtk might have this cabin confused with the cabins directly overhead on Dolphin deck regarding the non-converting twin thing! E731 is set up like every standard mini-suite!

Beryl, LOL, I need my eyes checked again. Yes, you are correct in that I mis-saw the triangle in the deckplans as the asterisk. No wonder I just drove myself crazy trying to find the pictures, I was looking in the wrong deck! I KNEW there were only two cabins that "don't" convert, but you are correct in that I am looking at the wrong deck and this Mini is just like the others, except with a bigger balcony.

Cheryl

Archived