Msc club

dazza74

Hi. Off on Magnifica this Wednesday but haven't got my MSC CLUB card yet despite chasing it and being ignored repeated times by MSC.

Anyone know if it's still possible to enjoy the perks without having the card. It has been confirmed to me on phone that I am a member.

Thanks.

Morning chick!

Have them link your number to your booking before you go.

At check-in ask them to link it again.

Then when you get on the ship go to reception and ask them again if it doesn't appear on your key card.

That should do it.

From my ipad

All you. We'd is your number to get the benefits.

It hasn't. Hanged as far as I'm aware in that you only get the benefits after completing at least one cruise of at least3 nights. I think they were letting US passengers join before their first cruise on the Divina but don't know if they are still doing that.

If you register on MSC's website and you are lucky, it may pick up your MSC Club number and display it when you login. Otherwise, contact MSC Club for your number. As others have said, you only need this although a card is useful to obtain discounts in the shops onboard.

Hi. Off on Magnifica this Wednesday but haven't got my MSC CLUB card yet despite chasing it and being ignored repeated times by MSC.

Anyone know if it's still possible to enjoy the perks without having the card. It has been confirmed to me on phone that I am a member.

Thanks.

It took us 4 months to get our cards, but once you're enrolled in the club, after your first cruise, you will receive the benefits, at least that's what we were also told!:)

When you get your room key card it will have your status on it and if it is incorrect go to the reception desk and they will look up your account and give you a new key card with your proper status. I just did it on our last cruise. Simple and easy you don't need a card mailed to you.

Thanks.

You don't need the card if your in the system.

Just so you're all aware Dazza forgot to mention he was on the Rio-Miami repo and as that was 19 nights coupled with his Allegrisimo spend he's already a Silver MSC club member.

Contact MSC on Facebook about your card and hopefully they'll sort it.

From my ipad