Carnival lunch dinning

deejas

I agree Cucina del Capitano is amazing for lunch. I don't know if they offer lasagna for lunch, it seems to go against the concept of picking your needles and toppings, but maybe they do offer it.

I tried doing JiJi's for lunch one day on Sunshine, and waited for them to open. And waited. And waited. We could see them getting things set up behind their drop down curtain, but finally after about 45 minutes of waiting after they were supposed to open, just went and got something else instead.

I have a question about lunch at Cucina del Capitano and Ji Ji Asian Kitchen. I see they charge for dinner.....do they offer lunch? Is there a charge? Does anyone have a lunch menu if lunch is offered?

Yes, no, maybe.

Cucina is a pasta bar at lunch and this is close enough (can also get Caesar Salad and Garlic Bread, think Red Clam might not be available these days)

pasta.jpg

JiJi by day is basically a Mongolian Wok where you pick your noodles and veggies and select your choice of 3 meat options and type of sauce.

from Dream:

P1000641.JPG

P1000642.JPG

P1000640.JPG

Cucina del Capitano is awesome! Highly recommend it if you like pasta. We ate there almost every day for lunch on the Breeze.

We ate there for lunch on the Magic the last couple years. It was okay. Good enough to come back the next year. Better than the embarkation feeding frenzy at the Lido. But to us, it was not that great to make us even consider paying extra to eat there for dinner. Lasagna was available. Also, on the Magic there were already kids playing basketball on the sport court directly above...boom boom boom!

We ate there for lunch on the Magic the last couple years. It was okay. Good enough to come back the next year. Better than the embarkation feeding frenzy at the Lido. But to us, it was not that great to make us even consider paying extra to eat there for dinner. Lasagna was available. Also, on the Magic there were already kids playing basketball on the sport court directly above...boom boom boom!

The difference between the food in the pasta bar and the pay restaurant is like day and night. :p

The difference between the food in the pasta bar and the pay restaurant is like day and night. :p

I second your statement. The pasta bar is okay. The evening meals are great. The meatballs on the appetizer menu were awesome. I could have made a meal on a double order. The other options are equally delicious.