Don't sweat the small stuff

summersigh

I pondered for a while before responding, but felt led to say this.

We all may not really know each other (or have met in person) but we have become friends over our love of cruises and Holland America. We share our happiness, sadness, life events, and disappointments. And the majority of posters are respectful, kind and caring.

I wish only the best to those of us with current challenges.

Carol in SC

We all may not really know each other (or have met in person) but we have become friends over our love of cruises and Holland America. We share our happiness, sadness, life events, and disappointments. And the majority of posters are respectful, kind and caring.

Carol in SC

Carol,

What a lovely post. Thank you for it.

All of us here only know that which any of us care to share. We may have

no idea the struggle, the diseases, the pain some among us may be suffering

and we don't always know the joys either.

All we can do is wish the best for everyone. That can never be a bad thing. :)

I had a very wise friend who lived with a great philosophy...... She often said 'Never wish on anyone that but what you would wish on yourself". She was a very dear friend I miss all these many years since her passing.

Carol in SC

Nice. Thanks for posting that.:)

Totally agree! We are booked on a Nov. 8 Carnival Glory cruise and thought I'd look you up in case you are Steve were booked on the same cruise. We really enjoyed our visits with you on the Westerdam last year. Give our best to Steve and we pray for healing and that once again you can sail the Happy Seas!

We'd love to sail with you again. It was great fun wasn't it? We were booked on the Zuiderdam Nov 8 so we'd have been sailing away as you pulled into town :D

Thanks for your wishes and prayers for Steve - he's trying to be positive. I imagine we'll know more (or at least I hope we do) after the neurologist/stroke Dr follow-up appointment at the end of Oct.

Carol in SC

Me too ... and thank you Carol for posting what I have felt about these boards.:)