Caribbean Princess Cabin C753

coops

This is our first Princess cruise and we are in C753 aft. We have cruised on RCCL Navigator and loved the regular balcony with the couch. Just wonder it this cabin is going to seem very small compared to RCCL. And we should try for a mini suite instead. Heard alot of great things about 753 balcony. So any input would be appreciated.

Thanks Dawn

We have this cabin for our cruise on the CB next month!

I've read lots of great reviews about it (and the other comparable one, C752). Just search for C752 or C753 in this forum and you'll find lots of other posts about them (either on the CB or the other Grand class ships).

I understand these are amongst the first cabins to go and are very tough to get. We came upon it very unexpectedly. I was checking one day last month to see if any new cabins had opened up in our category as we wanted to move more aft from where we were located originally on the Caribe deck. I couldn't believe when I found this one to be available and we jumped on it right away.

Can't wait to see for myself!

We have sailed on both and had this exact cabin several months ago. I will tell you that you will feel it is small compared to RCC and there is no couch.

The balcony is a nice size, but you will definitely feel movement in this cabin being aft. Especially if you run into anything other than calm seas.. The bathroom is quite tight and the room has no extra walking space. For some another drawback would be in the long walk to elevators and most public areas of the ship.

The mini suites on Princess are really wonderful...couch, tub, shower, large closets, walking space . You will find them quite generous in size and very comfortable...... They are worth it just for the tub.....and the added square footage is very nice over a 7 day cruise.

They are very well worth the difference. We always had the mini-suites (7X) but tried this cabin last time.... If someone can afford the extra cost, by all means go for the mini-suite, it makes the cruise that much more enjoyable.

Hope I helped and hope you love Princess as much as we do.

I was checking one day last month to see if any new cabins had opened up in our category as we wanted to move more aft from where we were located originally on the Caribe deck.

Is there a way to check on-line to see what cabins are still open or may have reopened?

This is our first Princess cruise and we are in C753 aft. We have cruised on RCCL Navigator and loved the regular balcony with the couch. Just wonder it this cabin is going to seem very small compared to RCCL. And we should try for a mini suite instead. Heard alot of great things about 753 balcony. So any input would be appreciated.

Thanks Dawn

C753 was our first balcony, on the Caribbean Princess in January. The room is small (or, normal...put another way). The balcony is probably just a bit larger than the average balcony. No room for a couch though. We had two chairs, two small side tables, one larger table.

We loved the room and we loved the aft balcony. The area around the bed is tight while there is tons of room in the bathroom/closet area.

I also just reserved rooms B754 and B756. I have never sailed on Princess and never have been in an aft room.

DO you really think we should go for the mini suites or stay with these 2 rooms. I am sailing on the new Crown Princesson the july 2nd sailing. what do you think about the waters at that time.

Don't remember what they said about the mini suite balcony, are they covered at all or are these the balconies that are fully sun??

I am actually booked on two cruises and I just don't know which one to go on.

I also have the RCCL Explorer leaving out of Bayonne on the 30th of June going to st thomas, san juan, RCCL private island Labadee and st martin.

pprincess will be going to turks, san juan, st thomas and west end in bermuda.

on princess the turks and st thomas are short stays, that is the one thing that is leaning me towards RCCL.

Please advise on the rooms.

Oh on RCCL I have a JR suite on deck 9 room 9570.

Thanks appreciate any imput you might have.

I've read lots of great reviews about it (and the other comparable one, C752). Just search for C752 or C753 in this forum and you'll find lots of other posts about them (either on the CB or the other Grand class ships).

I understand these are amongst the first cabins to go and are very tough to get. We came upon it very unexpectedly. I was checking one day last month to see if any new cabins had opened up in our category as we wanted to move more aft from where we were located originally on the Caribe deck. I couldn't believe when I found this one to be available and we jumped on it right away.

Hi, CanTex!

I may be somewhat after the fact in answering your question, but I had cabin C752 last year on the Caribbean Princess and it was fantastic - port side. Same as 753 except starboard. Very private and the view can't be beat. Nothing like sitting watching the wake...

You're not going to be disappointed in the least.

I'm sailing the Caribbean Princess next week (09/03/05) and I still can't believe I was upgraded to a suite on Riviera deck - and I'm traveling alone!!!

Anyway, have a great cruise!

Rick

C753 was our first balcony, on the Caribbean Princess in January. The room is small (or, normal...put another way). The balcony is probably just a bit larger than the average balcony. No room for a couch though. We had two chairs, two small side tables, one larger table.

We loved the room and we loved the aft balcony. The area around the bed is tight while there is tons of room in the bathroom/closet area.

I don't think you have seen a normal balcony :0 C753 balcony is more then DOUBLE the size of a standard =)

Hi, CanTex!

I may be somewhat after the fact in answering your question, but I had cabin C752 last year on the Caribbean Princess and it was fantastic - port side. Same as 753 except starboard. Very private and the view can't be beat. Nothing like sitting watching the wake...

You're not going to be disappointed in the least.

I'm sailing the Caribbean Princess next week (09/03/05) and I still can't believe I was upgraded to a suite on Riviera deck - and I'm traveling alone!!!

Anyway, have a great cruise!

Rick

Rick -- I'm on 9/3 with you ! And i've got C753 :)

I was just on this ship - my parents had 753 and sister had 752. The balconies were lovely (in terms of both size and view). The location is nice and private, and you would be able to have a nice balcony breakfast or dinner out there. The actual balcony cabins on princess are a little smaller than what I have experienced on Celebrity and HAL, and the bathrooms are really little, but everything was comfortable nonetheless. If it's a significant price difference to upgrade to the minisuite I don't know if it's worth it. I was originally booked in a minisuite on this cruise, but I don't really think I missed out much (balconies for the aft cabins vs. minisuites about the same size, but partially covered on Caribe deck for some reprieve from the sun). The extra space in the cabin is probably quite nice, but consider whether you are one to spend lots of time in the cabin or not. It's not like one of those 110 square foot cabins on the really old RCI ships. Enjoy your cruise!

You will get a lot of replies saying that this site or that site lists all open cabins. This is not quite right, the sites they will mention only show about 8-10 open cabins. However, none of the long-time users of these boards know of a site that still lists ALL open cabins--for that you probably have to call Princess directly for a specific cruise and ask if a particular cabin(s) is available or not.

Archived