Parking at Princess Terminal in Ft. Lauderdale

Cabob1

You drive up to the front door, just as if you're checking in. You then present your paid receipt to one of the guys out front. There will be several. He will then give you instructions on where to park your vehicle. We have HC placard, so we parked right at the front door. I loved that.

Pia,

First of all, thanks for the good information. This thread has cleared up some things for me. I had called ES where I have a reservation about on site parking during my cruise and was quoted their valet parking rate. I mentioned that I had heard long term parking was available at around $7. The guy put me on hold for several minutes and came back to tell me that was "not available". Now I understand why.

Do have a question. Since I'm staying at Embassy Suites the night prior to the cruise, I could park with these guys rather than paying ES their valet rate right? I guess I would just pull up to the front of ES and ask for instructions? Have you ever done this?

Pia,

First of all, thanks for the good information. This thread has cleared up some things for me. I had called ES where I have a reservation about on site parking during my cruise and was quoted their valet parking rate. I mentioned that I had heard long term parking was available at around $7. The guy put me on hold for several minutes and came back to tell me that was "not available". Now I understand why.

Do have a question. Since I'm staying at Embassy Suites the night prior to the cruise, I could park with these guys rather than paying ES their valet rate right? I guess I would just pull up to the front of ES and ask for instructions? Have you ever done this?

You need your reservation from United, which you prepay on their website. We had 8 days; one night staying at Embassy and 7 days of cruising. Unless you have the prepaid voucher you will pay $17/nite.

One of my friends just returned from a 10 days cruise and she didn't stay at Embassy at all. She just made her reservation for 10 days on the United site.

Edited by Pia1913

You need your reservation from United, which you prepay on their website. We had 8 days; one night staying at Embassy and 7 days of cruising. Unless you have the prepaid voucher you will pay $17/nite.

One of my friends just returned from a 10 days cruise and she didn't stay at Embassy at all. She just made her reservation for 10 days on the United site.

Thanks. Appreciate that. I've learned a lot. Thanks again.

That's what we're doing, except for 20. One of the main reasons I booked it was based on your recommendation, so thank you!

• 1 month later...

Just returned from our cruise and I wanted to report that the United Airport Parking at Embassy Suites worked out brilliantly. Last year we paid $170+ for 20 nights at Park & Go and had to really argue before they let us self park. This year $94 with UAP and we got to keep our keys with no hassle at all! :cool:

Just returned from our cruise and I wanted to report that the United Airport Parking at Embassy Suites worked out brilliantly. Last year we paid $170+ for 20 nights at Park & Go and had to really argue before they let us self park. This year $94 with UAP and we got to keep our keys with no hassle at all! :cool:

Great to hear that your parking worked out for you. Keeping my car keys was important to me also. Thought the set-up at the Embassy Suites is the best I have ever have done plus the cost of parking there so very inexpensive. I will always use that parking facility for now on for my Princess cruises :) .