Non alcoholic drinks

maryella

I will be taking my first transatlantic on the QM2 in a few weeks and was wondering about the cost of non alcoholic drinks. If I want a soda at lunch do I have to pay for it? If I want to drink a bottle of water at night is it provided in my cabin? If so is there a cost?

I have only taken a few cruises (crystal and windstar) and all non alcoholic drinks were included.

Thanks for the input

I will be taking my first transatlantic on the QM2 in a few weeks and was wondering about the cost of non alcoholic drinks. If I want a soda at lunch do I have to pay for it? If I want to drink a bottle of water at night is it provided in my cabin? If so is there a cost?

I have only taken a few cruises (crystal and windstar) and all non alcoholic drinks were included.

Thanks for the input

Maryella, the beverages that might be included in your cabin/stateroom/suite depend on what category you booked.

Kings Court offers various non-alcoholic, non-carbonated beverages from dispensers at no additional charge. Any order from the bar (alcohol or non-alchol) has a charge and a 15% service charge.

Bon voyage,

Salacia

Edited by Salacia