First time with a Guaranteed Balcony ???

jaxfl

This is our First time with a "Guaranteed" Balcony Cabin. I usually pick the one I want but not this time. So I go to print the luggage tags and boarding passes and there is ON CABIN NUMBER... when do I find out the cabin number? I can't just print the BLANK tags and leave the cabin blank I may never get the luggage... Also have FTTF and no number on it either.

Your help please.

This is my first time choose guarantee balcony on my upcoming cruise in November. And at first i did print out my boarding pass and luggage tags but then a week later i recieve my room. So just hold off until 1 or 2 days before your cruise to see if they will assign you a cabin..

jaxfl, you will be assigned a stateroom number. The question is when. Some folks report getting their number almost as soon as they book others don't get theirs until they are at the port. If you are one of those that don't get assigned until you get to port the porters will have a list and affix the correct luggage tag. Be very sure they also affix an orange/red FTTF sticker as well. Don't worry it will work out. Happy cruising.

We didn't get our cabin number until 2 days before the cruise so we were able to print out boarding pass and luggage tags. I did think we might not know until we got to the port, but we were lucky.

I did print the boarding pass a few days before we got the cabin number just in case we didn't have it before we left for the port. I was worried, but was unnecessarily so.