Purple heart cruise

wack001

WOW....that's great. It's nice to see that Carnival is doing something to honor these men and women who sacrifice their lives everyday so that we can have our freedom.

If you google the name you will see everything about the cruise, a lot of brave young men and women should be a fun cruise. Hope it goes big.

Thank you "CARNIVAL" for making this (Purple Heart cruise) a reality for those who have truly sacrificed.

Carnival Pride- 31 May, hope the turnout is great.

Love Carnival.

I always heard Carnival was a big supporter of the military and veterans, good on them. As a Navy Vet, I would love to go on this cruise but have a previous commitment. Will Carnival have any future cruises that support the military like this Purple Heart Cruise??

I always heard Carnival was a big supporter of the military and veterans, good on them. As a Navy Vet, I would love to go on this cruise but have a previous commitment. Will Carnival have any future cruises that support the military like this Purple Heart Cruise??

I think Carnival(CCL) has the most generous military discount of any of the major cruise lines(the other two), any comments from other vets?

• 4 weeks later...
Thank you "CARNIVAL" for making this (Purple Heart cruise) a reality for those who have truly sacrificed.

Carnival Pride- 31 May, hope the turnout is great.

Love Carnival.

Huge thanks to the many donors and those who have booked, it is coming to pass.