QUICK!! Upgrade fairy called and I need HELP!!!

frobert1

We're going on the Triumph in December and I just got "the call". We can either do cabin 7366 BUT our friends would be down the hall in 7412 OR we can be right next to each other on the Lido deck in cabins 9271 and 9273. Does anyone know anything about those 2 rooms and which would have the better view? Thanks in advance!!

I've done both of these locations, both great in my opinion!

Lido will be great if you like to be steps from the pool and buffet and are mostly up on the higher decks. However, I don't always like staying next door to the people I'm traveling with.

Deck 7 is about the most central location you get. Two decks from Lido, and two decks from Promenade. We like deck 7 because we never need to take the elevators and are never far from our rooms. We used to be big Lido cabin fans, but now we prefer mid-deck mid-ship for the convenience. And as I said, I like having a few cabins between my travel companions. Need a little privacy :P

We're going on the Triumph in December and I just got "the call". We can either do cabin 7366 BUT our friends would be down the hall in 7412 OR we can be right next to each other on the Lido deck in cabins 9271 and 9273. Does anyone know anything about those 2 rooms and which would have the better view? Thanks in advance!!

Lido deck is very convenient to food and activities, and because the hallway to the cabins is separated by a heavy door, there is no noise from the Lido activities in my experience. You would also be conveniently close to the elevators. I would choose Lido.