Breakaway Dailies Fl/Bahamas Oct 5-12, 2014

ncklhaus

Here are the dailies from the Breakaway's first sailing this season to Florida and the Bahamas including Great Stirrup Cay. It will take me a while to do them all, so bear with me.

Here's the start of Day One, Embarkation Day NYC

img008.jpg.c8afcc80d48f308581fb55897705c4b5.jpg

img007.jpg.ec2bad0b3b54d6654657342d8a2ed706.jpg

img006.jpg.ed19a0d16cd638d8e349510113121f26.jpg

img005.jpg.fd2a59f97c66d3c32d62ecb40cce4543.jpg

img004.jpg.0a6fca778a3a0f5363752b5c92dcbb87.jpg

totally, totally, grateful here...but these are sooo tiny. Looks like they're phone pics. Did you actually scan them (8 x 11) ? Perhaps you can share some scanned *.pdf's to google drive instead.

sorry...again - totally, totally grateful to you for even doing this at all!! :D:D

Here are the dailies from the Breakaway's first sailing this season to Florida and the Bahamas including Great Stirrup Cay. It will take me a while to do them all, so bear with me.

Here's the start of Day One, Embarkation Day NYC

Thanks for all the hard work, but they are really tiny and we can't see them even when enlarged. How about a high quality photo pic since those can be enlarged?

I think it is the thumbnail part that's the issue. I think you have to host your image somewhere (photobucket?) and then copy the URL name and then insert the URL using the little icon that looks like a photo above (blue & yellow) where you type your message

I just tried to attach an image using the paper lip icon and it appeared as a thumbnail which is not what you want. Try it the first way I described

image.jpg.0f1f4fbde1908ca4996745e42b596782.jpg

Edited by conandrob240

Hmm. I don't think you have to re- scan, just upload the already scanned images to photobucket or similar and then attach as a photo. I am not an expert at this but that is what I think. Either that or link to the site/ album where they are and put the link in the thread.

Hmm. I don't think you have to re- scan, just upload the already scanned images to photobucket or similar and then attach as a photo. I am not an expert at this but that is what I think. Either that or link to the site/ album where they are and put the link in the thread.

I am thinking I will need to do this. Re-scanning is not working.:mad:

Thank you for scanning all the dailies! We are going on the BA in 5 weeks (Thanksgiving week) with our 2 children so I am hoping to get a bit of a plan in my head of the thing we will want to do and what to look for.

I am looking forward to reviewing them once you have the links up. thank you again!!!

Ameena

Thank you soo much. Can I add put this link to my Nov. Breakaway roll call?

Yes, of course!

I'm just having a hard time getting the files scanned and uploaded.:confused:

I keep trying different formats.

I'll try again in the morning, but between my husband, daughter, work, and everyday life its hard to find the time to sort it out. Hopefully tonight a light bulb will go off and I'll figure it out.

I may have to do it one page at a time. It might be easier that way.