Breakaway Dailies Fl/Bahamas Oct 5-12, 2014

ncklhaus

This is Awesome! Thanks ncklhaus! We're sailing on the Breakaway in April with 7 people including 3 little one and this will help with the planning process!

Much appreciated!

How old are the little ones? The next post will have the Splash Academy 6-9 year old week at a glance.

Thank you for all the work! My dh and I are on this cruise Nov 9th (we did it in March and last Nov too) and we're curious to see any changes. Also, who's the Cruise Director now? Do you remember?:)

You'll love it. The cruise director is JC Sánchez.

Awesome! A few kids club Q.

Can one parent or listed adult sign them in but a different one sign them out and pick them up?

The Dinner Play thing from 5-6pm-do they take them to dinner/feed them?

For late night after hours, do you have to go back at 10:30 to sign them up or can you do that when you drop them off at 7pm?

Thanks!

Awesome! A few kids club Q.

Can one parent or listed adult sign them in but a different one sign them out and pick them up? Yes

The Dinner Play thing from 5-6pm-do they take them to dinner/feed them? I did not use that, but as far as I understood, yes they feed them.

For late night after hours, do you have to go back at 10:30 to sign them up or can you do that when you drop them off at 7pm? Let them know when you drop them off

Thanks!

Any other questions, I would be happy to help.

Thank you so much for doing this. I'm jonesing for the next next batch link a Meth-head waiting for the next hit. :)

We leave November 2nd with 3 kids that will be in the 6-9 group, so especially looking forward to that piece.

LMAO Too funny!!

Thank you so much!!!! The hubby, kids and I are having a blast looking at these!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You're so welcome. Happy to help. :)

If you want to see real pictures from the cruise and are on FB, you can find my real name on Photo Bucket. Friend me and check out my pics! I will probably add more tomorrow. :D

You're so welcome. Happy to help. :)

If you want to see real pictures from the cruise and are on FB, you can find my real name on Photo Bucket. Friend me and check out my pics! I will probably add more tomorrow. :D

Thank you - I will do that! I love looking at pics, as do the girls. It helps then know what to expect - and for 2 kids who have never been on a cruise it helps with the little anxiety they have.

Thank you again!!

Ameena

I might be going a little batty from too much research, but I swear your Day 4 is dated NOVEMBER 8, 2014. I was looking specifically for Day 4 because it is my big birthday (on our week) and others have reported it's the fireworks day - YIPPEE! Three weeks from tomorrow we will be boarding and honestly, if we just circled around NY Harbor for 7 days, I'd still have a great cruise! At least I won't be at work on my birthday.

Thanks for posting these Joann.