FOS - confused about St Thomas arrival time?

indie

The itinerary says 12:00 arrival, but I've seen TA websites say 11:00. I also read a review saying they arrived at 11:00 and got off the ship by 11:30.

The ship will be eastern standard time and St. Thomas will be an hour ahead in December correct?

I am trying to coordinate an Island tour with guide Luen Anthony.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

The itinerary says 12:00 arrival, but I've seen TA websites say 11:00. I also read a review saying they arrived at 11:00 and got off the ship by 11:30.

The ship will be eastern standard time and St. Thomas will be an hour ahead in December correct?

I am trying to coordinate an Island tour with guide Luen Anthony.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

We arrived a 12:00 last week. Usually the private tour companies are aware of the arrival times.

The itinerary says 12:00 arrival,

You are correct, the Islands are on Atlantic Standard time which will be 1 hour ahead of EST. The unknown is if the ship will adjust to local time for St. Thomas. Maybe you will be able to check later on with some November cruisers and they can tell what time the ship observed during their cruise.

Thank you all for responding. Luen was asking whether it would be ship time or Island time. He is trying to coordinate for us to tour with him if possible.

I saw a few posts from last year indicating an earlier arrival than 12 as well, so im still not sure how to coordinate. I just dont want to cause inconvenience to a tour group by having him waiting for us.