Gem Cruises beyond January 2016?

PatJim

Looked for our April 2106 10-day E. Caribbean (we are booked), but can't find it on NCL's web site. Has anyone heard if the Gem will still be in NYC in 2016? We've already been bumped once because of dry dock rescheduling. Would hate to be bumped again:(

Noticed the 2015 December Caribbean are the last ones listed for the Gem, but other cruises out of Tampa are listed for 2016 on the Star. Maybe NCL was avoiding the 10% deal on those 2016 cruises, will post them again soon.

I am faced with the same disappointing situation as I am already booked/deposited on NYC sailing of GEM in March 2016 [as an aside, with a great OBC].

On NCL website [just as of today], GEM does not show as available for any cruises anywhere in 2016 [perhaps GEM is leaving NCL fleet:confused:?].

If GEM is not doing 2016 NYC sailings, I would assume NCL will appropriately contact, in a timely manner, those already booked/deposited for 2016 and offer an acceptable alternative.

Looked for our April 2106 10-day E. Caribbean (we are booked), but can't find it on NCL's web site. Has anyone heard if the Gem will still be in NYC in 2016? We've already been bumped once because of dry dock rescheduling. Would hate to be bumped again:(

THIS SITE MAY HELP YOU

http://www.travelweekly.com/Cruise/Norwegian-Cruise-Line/Norwegian-Gem/Cruise-p8089090?id=327098&all=1

IT HAS THE SCHEDULE UNTIL APRIL 2016

THIS SITE MAY HELP YOU

http://www.travelweekly.com/Cruise/Norwegian-Cruise-Line/Norwegian-Gem/Cruise-p8089090?id=327098&all=1

IT HAS THE SCHEDULE UNTIL APRIL 2016

First of all, please do not YELL.

Secondly, those schedules for Gem were already published by NCL but now they have taken them down for some reason so there is a chance that they are making some changes so a possibly outdated copy of the original schedule on a third party site doesn't help with the issue here.

Edited by Demonyte

I am faced with the same disappointing situation as I am already booked/deposited on NYC sailing of GEM in March 2016 [as an aside, with a great OBC].

On NCL website [just as of today], GEM does not show as available for any cruises anywhere in 2016 [perhaps GEM is leaving NCL fleet:confused:?].

If GEM is not doing 2016 NYC sailings, I would assume NCL will appropriately contact, in a timely manner, those already booked/deposited for 2016 and offer an acceptable alternative.

GEM NYC sailings for January 2016 through April 2016 are back and available for booking on NCL site as of today!

• 5 months later...
Noticed the 2015 December Caribbean are the last ones listed for the Gem, but other cruises out of Tampa are listed for 2016 on the Star. Maybe NCL was avoiding the 10% deal on those 2016 cruises, will post them again soon.

We are booked in march out of nyc, booked thru NCL,,, nothing mentioned at booking....IIm assuming no problems! :o

We're booked on the Gem out of NYC for end of May 2016 so I'm assuming all is ok. I looked at the NCL site and searched for cruises on the Gem out of NYC for march through june of 2016 and they're all there, including the 10 day caribbeans throughout the month of april.

• 2 weeks later...
We are booked on the Gem for May 2016 she is coming back to NYC in 2016,she is only going to be in Puerto Rico for a couple of months. I'm not worried.

We are as well and the cruise still shows on the site. I looked at prices just yesterday :)