Adding someone else's cabin to My Cruise Manager?

Methosage

1) If I go to "My Cruise Manager" and click "Add a Booking" can I add my mother-in-law's booking (if I know all of her information) even if I am not on that booking?

2) Will this cause a problem if she also has a Carnival.com account and already has this booking under her account?

FYI: the reason I want to do this is because My wife and I are taking the same cruise as her mother and father. We have different rooms and each booked separately. I want to surprise my wife and her mother with a spa visit. I see how I can book the visit for my wife on our booking number. But I also want to book my mother-in-law at the same time.

Before the look of the website changed, you could "hack" into anyone's booking if you had their number, name and birthday of one of the occupants. You had to click on " booking quick view" or something similar. I cannot find a similar button for you. I do know that if you have the booking number that you can call and do things like this over the phone as well.

I did this in order to purchase FTTF for a party that I was traveling with this past January. It did show up under their "activities" tab, but I knew that they were unlikely to look through those tabs as I had helped them do their online check-in and they knew that they were good to go.

My steak house reservation doesn't show up in my activities so I don't think spa reservations would either :confused:

Just did it and added my moms and brothers reservations under my cruise manager. I am doing the flight tickets, cruise, etc and keeping it organized for our group. I haven't added any excursions or gifts yet, so I don't know if they would show up, but they can be seen on yours.

Thank you all for the information. It sounds like I should be able to add it to my cruise manager fine; however, it may show up for under her my cruise manager when she logs into her carnival.com account. And it also sounds (if I understand correctly) that it is no problem to have the booking listed under two people's my cruise manager.

Thanks again!!!!!

Yes you can add other's booking under your account manager. I currently have 9 bookings under mine (2 belong to me). I watch for price drops for the others. Also they can continue to log in to their account and make payments, purchase shore excursions, etc.