Where to send comments?

Agocruisin

Good one! I thought the old surveys were pointless...however I believe if I have something to b@tch about I'd rather do it to someone who could remotely have a say!

So cruisecritic it is!

I hate that the spa people try to sell you their products after I already shelled out hundreds of $$$ for treatment!

There, that's one!

I always think that the best place to complain is right on the ship!! That way the people hear you right when you have a problem! The way I handle the spa is to tell them right away before we start that I am not interested in buying anything! They have never bothered me after that!

Not always..I cruised on the Pride in July and August and never received a survey for either cruise...wish I did though .. I had a lot to say.

Cheers from Pittsburgh via my iPhone!!

I havn't gotten a e-mail survey the last 2 cruises!:) but, the other 2 couples that went with us last month, had surveys waiting for them when they got home!

You can post on John Heald's FB page, or you can post under Looking for Carnival Assistance on the Carnival website forums. If you are looking for a more private method, ask the mods on the Looking for Assistance forum for an email addy where you can send your concerns.

Every cruise line I've been on tries that selling at the spa. I've learned when filling out the Heath questionnaire at the spa to add to the comments "I do not want to receive a sales pitch on any product or service". Works like a charm.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app