Questions about the splendor of the seas

pattymo

About to pull the trigger for this ship june2015. Greece and turkey cruise, but have a few questions. Is there a fridge and safe and interactive TV in the cabin? (Inside cabin ) Any problems with my time dining , accessibility say at 7 pm or so? Are drinks on a med cruise more expensive than say a Caribbean cruise? Not sure if we will get the unlimited package.As We're not big drinkers. Thanks

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

There will definitely be an in-room safe. There is a flat screen TV - not sure what you mean by interactive, though? These rooms were refitted in 2012 and should be pretty up to date. Call RCCL to make sure there is a refrigerator. Here is a video of the updated inside on Splendor - it is very nice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RsxQJIXT5A

As to the drinks, the cruise lines charge the same price as any other cruise regardless of location. I find that overseas, the drinks I mainly want are bottled water and then wine with dinner. I might have one Coke the whole week. Keep in mind you can always bring non-alchohol drinks onboard, too. If the cruise you have selected is port intensive, I would select my drinks package based on that or simply bring my own bottled water onboard and pay separately for wine.

I think you will have a great cruise and if you have found a great price, don't hesitate to book this.

Just got off Splendour, there was a small safe in our inside cabin but no fridge, apparently there are in balcony cabins! & if by interactive TV you mean can you check your onboard account on it , no you cant.

Avoid cabin 7003.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by YoungGuns