Camp Carnival Registration?

MichelleChell

If you register your kids online with camp do you no longer have to print the papers and bring it to them on the ship? I went to print my documents and there wasn't anything to print for camp unless I had special needs.

If so awesome because I didn't want to go to the registration time.

If you register your kids online with camp do you no longer have to print the papers and bring it to them on the ship? I went to print my documents and there wasn't anything to print for camp unless I had special needs.

If so awesome because I didn't want to go to the registration time.

Hi. If you register online - which is really easy - you do not need to print anything off or bring any paperwork. If you register online, they have your child accounted for and on the list.

I just did this for our cruise earlier this month. quick and easy registration online. In fact, my son did not even go to camp until the 3rd or 4th day and all I did was give his name and show my S&S card - they scrolled down their printed list and there he was. Easy.

have fun.

We did the online stuff and printed the forms, but wouldn't you know it - we had to fill out more once we got there. We traveled with families who had not filled anything out and we had to fill out the same things, so we decided to just do them on board next time :p and avoid carrying the papers.

Very good to know as I think once you go to their pow wow you really don't want to do it again as it is right around dinner time. Thanks for the information.

Hi. If you register online - which is really easy - you do not need to print anything off or bring any paperwork. If you register online, they have your child accounted for and on the list.

I just did this for our cruise earlier this month. quick and easy registration online. In fact, my son did not even go to camp until the 3rd or 4th day and all I did was give his name and show my S&S card - they scrolled down their printed list and there he was. Easy.

have fun.

Thanks yes been to the meeting and done that. In the past I did print the forms and dropped them off at the pow wow. Don't want to do that this cruise. I don't get a phone as my son is older now. SO don't wanna waste time.

I guess they updated the system and you don't have to print anymore.

Very good to know as I think once you go to their pow wow you really don't want to do it again as it is right around dinner time. Thanks for the information.

TOTALLY agree! Only thing I do like about it is hearing how many kids are on board and the free coloring books. Its a waste of time though if you have been before.

Do you mean if I do the online registration I can skip the first day registration and the teens can just go to ClubO2?

On NCL they put a sticker on their ship cards once they are registered for the club - does CCL do the same?

Hello- we cruised in June on carnival. I was concerned that I couldn't print the form after I completed it and had resigned myself to filling out another form onboard. The ship already had his info- they didn't need anything else from me. 😄

They do put the sticker on their card the first night. My son was in the teen club. Not sure but I would imagine it is the same for all the kids groups.

FYI if your kids are in a different Cabin, even if the bookings are linked, you can not fill registration online. I called and talked to internet dept tonight because I couldn't get it to work. He said an adult has to be listed on the booking to fill out form.

He said the forms are quick and I can do then as soon as we board

Sent from my HTC One using Forums mobile app