Old Fashioned Cocktail

lele100

This is my husband's favorite cocktail. Does anyone know if Carnival makes this? I guess its called the Old Fashioned Bourbon Cocktail

Also I had asked on an earlier post if they make rum runners on the rocks, I didn't get any responses so I thought I would ask again.

Thanks

Old fashioned is a pretty popular drink where I am in Wisconsin. Combos are whiskey with sweet or sour or brandy with sweet or sour. My favorite is southern comfort old fashion sour with olive and mushroom. They may be called something else in different parts of country. I'm sure the ship has the ingredients ie. Whiskey or whatever alcohol, bitters, soda, etc. Learn your dh recipe and tell bartender, it should be no problem to make.

Great question! I am from WI and I know not everywhere makes these. My fav is Southern Comfort Old Fashioned sweet with olives!

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Forums mobile app

Edited by Jenner9

Anything else would be an abomination.

Old-Fashioned Cocktail Recipe

Recipe courtesy Ella Brennan

2 ounces Bourbon

2–3 dashes Peychaud’s bitters

One half-cube sugar

Lemon peel, for garnish

Fill a rocks glass with ice and a little water, and set it aside.

In a second rocks glass, muddle the half sugar cube with Peychaud’s bitters (made in New Orleans, of course), then add the Bourbon.

Swirl the ice in the first glass to chill it, then discard the ice and water. Pour the drink into the now-chilled glass. Run the lemon peel around the rim of the glass, then add the peel to the drink for garnish.

Alchemy bar on the Glory and Conquest make great drinks. Ask them to add orange rind ( they light it up ), to add a great addition of orange oil to the drink.

whoooo that's interesting, lit up, i have to remember that . Also is it called an "Old Fashioned" at the Alchemy Bar?

Edited by lele100