Allure of the Seas 2-in-1 Photo Review ~ October 12 & November 9, 2014

Cupcrazy

We went back to the room to finish packing, then wondered around for a bit before winding up in the Schooner Bar.

We saw a cabin occupied by a member of our roll call. This is the first time I've ever seen one of the Cruise Critic signs on someone's door

15408396679_e29a38b65d_c.jpg

What a great sign. The guy must be really cool. LOL

I don't usually put it up, but I knew a bunch of your group were in the same area and would be going by to use the secret balcony.

Love your review, wish we were still on board.

See ya

Hey Andrew,

First let me say thank you for reading my review again. I remember that you found the gnome after my last review. This gnome is pretty much in the same place it was when we found the last one. I'm not sure any staff on board knows where G-NOME is hidden. When I'm back on Allure this week I am going to make sure G-NOME is still in the same place.

Cupcrazy, have a good time next week, #jealous. You will have to report back if G-NOME is still there. I have an exact idea where he is. If he is still there in March, I will post a photo.

We are off to see Gary on Oasis November 22nd. I want to try the Jamica's Patty Port joint you went to Falmouth. Do you remember roughly where it's located in Falmouth. For example in the port area close to the ship, or further from the ship?

Thanks for the help,

Andrew

We went back to the room to finish packing, then wondered around for a bit before winding up in the Schooner Bar.

We saw a cabin occupied by a member of our roll call. This is the first time I've ever seen one of the Cruise Critic signs on someone's door

15408396679_e29a38b65d_c.jpg

What a great sign. The guy must be really cool. LOL

I don't usually put it up, but I knew a bunch of your group were in the same area and would be going by to use the secret balcony.

Love your review, wish we were still on board.

See ya

Mr. & Mrs. Chips were certainly cool neighbors!! Hey maybe we'll see you on the Indy next year 10/4/2015!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I want to try the Jamica's Patty Port joint you went to Falmouth. Do you remember roughly where it's located in Falmouth. For example in the port area close to the ship, or further from the ship?

Thanks for the help,

Andrew

The Patty place is in the port area close to the clock tower which is near Margaritaville. Here is a picture showing where it is.

Untitled.jpg

That map is exactly what I was looking for. MMMM, tasty.

I am also looking to see if the Pens can lose to the Leafs on the 14th, as we have tickets. I doubt that you can plot a map to victory for the Leafs... even if you could, can they follow it?;)

Many thanks again.

Andrew

Edited by A&L_Ont

Well, that's it for the first review. Thanks to everyone for reading and following along. I am back on Allure this Sunday and will be posting that review on this same thread upon my return. I don't fly out until Saturday morning so, if you have any questions or anything you want me to checkout for you while on the ship please let me know.

thanks2050.gif

Thanks again for your great review. I look forward to the next installment! I'll definitely be looking for G-Nome in January. Thank you for the Cafe Promenade menu pictures! I have the Ultimate Beverage package for my upcoming cruise and although I'm not a big fan of coffee I'm dying to give some of them a try! They sound soooo good!

Do you remember if you heard or read anything about a Sushi making class in Izumi? I've heard it mentioned in a couple reviews but I've never seen anything listed in the cruise compasses I've read.

Thanks!

Edited by readytolose