Allure of the Seas 2-in-1 Photo Review ~ October 12 & November 9, 2014

Cupcrazy

Thanks for doing this review. I will be on the Allure 11/2 and was planning on eating at Park Cafe right after boarding. So glad that you took a picture of the menu so I have an idea of what they have. The Roast Beef Sandwich looks yummy and will probably order that.

Great review so far. Loved your ruby princess review from 2012. Brought back good memories as I was on the same cruise.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Thanks! That Ruby cruise was great. It feels like it was so long ago

Originally Posted by JamesEM

Enjoying your review, great photos, will be on the Allure sailing Sunday. Question, in the Park Café did they have individual packets of salad dressing?

I did not see individual packets of salad dressing. There are a fewchoices of dressings but they put it on for you.

Thanks for doing this review. I will be on the Allure 11/2 and was planning on eating at Park Cafe right after boarding. So glad that you took a picture of the menu so I have an idea of what they have. The Roast Beef Sandwich looks yummy and will probably order that.

Make sure to try the sandwich! It's so good. You might want to get 2...;)

DAY 2 - NASSAU

Before the change in itinerary we were supposed to be at Nassau from 7am - 2pm which meant all aboard at 1:30pm. That timing isn't the greatest and by the time you wake up and have breakfast it doesn't leave much of the day to do anything. We were planning to go to the beach for a couple hours. Because of the hurricane and the change in itinerary, all aboard was now at 4:30pm. With this extra time Michelle & I decided to go to the water park (Aquaventure) at Atlantis. We got off the ship and took a taxi ($4 per person) to Atlantis. The ride took about 15 minutes from the port. An all access pass to the park was $125usd per person. We spent about 4.5 hours at Atlantis walking though the marine habitat and playing/relaxing at the water park. We went down a bunch of the slides Leap of Faith, Abyss, Challenger, Surge as well as relax in the lagoon pool. We also went on the lazy river where I fell off my tube going over a rapid and nearly lost my glasses. That would have ruined my vacation.

TIP: Don’t wear your glasses on the lazy river or while going down the water slides. Don't let you glasses falling off ruin your vacation like it almost ruined mine.

10996513145_fefde693f4_c.jpg

15589069391_02087caa18_c.jpg

15592567132_15c8ebd8e9_c.jpg

15405725827_701340a2df_c.jpg

15568043676_6654071b6f_c.jpg

15589060891_e97a1b62f9_c.jpg

Edited by Cupcrazy