Topless Deck on Valor?

Brenda33

To the OP:

During "fun day at sea #1" on my Valor Western trip, there was a woman going topless on the deck just above the aft pool. People certainly noticed, but I don't think anybody made her stop.

Just be aware while you are keep an eye on the kids...they may see more than you think, even in areas not traditionally designated non-kids.

When we were docked in Mexico on the Sensation in January, there was a small ship docked next to us - it was a European ship, not sure which one. We walked out on deck and looked down to see *many topless middle-aged to elderly women sunning on the lido deck of that ship. It was an eye-opener at that early hour!

The bottom line is, if you're travelling out of the country and the weather is warm, you're likely to see some boobies. Everyone will find a way to live through it, even the kids. It's really not that big a deal.

Do you want my tickets to next week's preseason game? We have three. Let me know and I'll give them to you since they are only preseason. We do have the first game and the last game available for sure as well. They are $30 tickets, so up there in the nosebleeder section. They are on the upper corner endzone. We could upgrade, but the seats in front of us and the isle over are double the price. So, for our price, they are the best out there. We're happy with them and have had them for like 8 years now.

Let me know about next week's game. karen@webimage4u.com

We (the DWWBIO and I) sincerely, sincerely appreciate the offer, but we're flying out to TPA to start the honeymoon Saturday AM. (Although I plan on packing only 7 thongs and an iron for her, my wardrobe's a bit fancier -jeans, bolo, etc- so it may take awhile on Friday to decide whether to take the scorpion encased in plastic bolo, or the one with the petrified fern leaf). All kidding aside, thanks again for the offer:)

PS: They didn't look to bad to night, except I heard a lot of "offensive pass interference, #47 tonight;) - see ya kid....

PPSS- DWWBIO = Devoted wife with bun in oven (a stroke of martini fueled genius, I guess)

PPSS- DWWBIO = Devoted wife with bun in oven (a stroke of martini fueled genius, I guess)

Bwaahaaa!!!!!!! Craaaaaaaazy!

After watching the game tonight, you're better off going elsewhere. (-; Have a great trip!

Yea they have threads like:

Can I wear my depends in the Jacuzzi

Is it OK to take out my dentures at the table.

What happens if I call it a boat to the captain.

Will my arthritus rub come off in the pool.

Will my ***** react to salt water..

Can I nap at the bar.

Does my walker need thoes rubber pads as to not scuff the deck.

THAT'S THE FUNNIEST S##T I,VE READ IN A GOOD WHILE. YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGH CHUCKSTA!!!~:D

Ahhh, That would be a yes.:p:p

Dan

Ahhh yes....such a good thread that was :D

hmmm...just how big is this baloney??

and what were you doing with it??

lol

I'd venture a guess they were playing a game of hide the cannoli:eek:

To the OP:

During "fun day at sea #1" on my Valor Western trip, there was a woman going topless on the deck just above the aft pool. People certainly noticed, but I don't think anybody made her stop.

I always get on the wrong ship. :(

geez Liv, I got a line on Vikings tickets, and you post "hide the canolli". How can I continue to converse with a fellow Vikes fan if the thread goes away?:p

BTW, LMAO on your post....

You cannot.:p Now if you were discussing the cheerleaders ;)

:D:D

Archived