Milestone??

GOUSFBULLS44

Hello in August of this year I was on the Carnival Elation and thought they said that milestone perks were still in effect. Then when I booked the Splendor a couple of weeks ago the PVP stated they did away with some time back. I believe the PVP was in error but Iam not sure. Does anyone know if the milestone on board credits still apply:confused:

Hello in August of this year I was on the Carnival Elation and thought they said that milestone perks were still in effect. Then when I booked the Splendor a couple of weeks ago the PVP stated they did away with some time back. I believe the PVP was in error but Iam not sure. Does anyone know if the milestone on board credits still apply:confused:

They do. It's time to fire your PVP.

Edited by Disconnections

Thats what I thought the second cruise from now and I will get it.

Thank You

Although I don't know from experience, having not reached Carnival Milestone, it is my understanding that once you reach Milestone, you will receive a letter telling you to call the Milestone Desk within a certain number of days from the cruise of your choice you would like to apply the discount to.

If I'm wrong, someone will be along shortly to correct the above.

My wife and I took our 50th Carnival cruise in August. We expected the letter in the mail shortly after we got home. When it didn't come we called the Diamond Desk and they said we probably wouldn't get a letter but we could apply one or both of our milestone credits to our next cruise. We cruise in November and elected to use my credit this time and hers next. We were told that the credit would appear in the cabin as we board and I am sure it will.

I got my milestone document in email from Carnival about 2 weeks ago. My PVP told me they changed the rules where you can choose to use the milestone onboard credit on any cruise you choose from number 26 through 49. Carnival asks that you notify them at least 30 days prior to when you want to use the onboard credit you've earned so they have time to process it for you.